Rockies Press Release
Fireworks Rockpile and Rooftop ticket lottery system
Games for July 3rd and 4th On-Sale at Coors Field Saturday June 28
DENVER - A limited number of Rockpile and Rooftop "General Admission/Standing Room Only" tickets for the games vs. the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday, July 3 and Friday, July 4 will go on-sale at the Coors Field Gate A ticket office at 10:00 a.m. MDT on Saturday, June 28. Both games include the spectacular annual post-game fireworks show with first pitch each night scheduled at 6:10 p.m. MDT.
In keeping with past procedures and policies, a line lottery system will be utilized in order to ensure a positive experience and equal chance of purchase for the fans.
- Normal Rockpile limits will apply (four (4)-ticket overall limit, with a limit of two (2) $1.00 child/senior tickets).
- All Rooftop tickets are $26 and are Standing Room Only tickets, and include $6 credit for concessions/merchandise.
- Tickets may be purchased using cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA. (All credit card purchases must be accompanied by a matching photo ID.)
- Parking Lot A will open at 8:00 a.m.
- Wristbands will be distributed beginning at 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m., or until all wristbands have been distributed.
- At 9:30 a.m. a random drawing will take place to determine the order of the lines.
- At 10:00 a.m. the tickets will go on sale to those selected in the drawing.
Please Note: There will be no Rockpile or Rooftop tickets available for sale on the day-of-the-games. In addition, under this system, there is no advantage to being first in line for a wristband as all fans receiving a wristband will have equal opportunity to be selected from the random drawing.
All other tickets for Fireworks Games are on sale now.