4/10/2013 1:51 P.M. ET
Yankees series Rockpile tickets to go on-sale
Ticket Procedure for Three Game Series in May
By / MLB.com
Due to the high demand and to ensure a positive experience for our fans, the Colorado Rockies will again implement the Ticket Lottery System to purchase Rockpile tickets for the New York Yankees three-game series at Coors Field, May 7-9, 2013.
The Ticket Lottery System is the same process that the club has used at Coors Field since 1995. A random drawing will be held to determine the order of lines that will go up to the ticket window for an opportunity to purchase up to six Rockpile tickets for the Yankees series, based on availability. The drawing will be held at Coors Field on Saturday, April 27th at the Rockpile ticket windows located at Gate A. For fans convenience, Parking Lot A will open at 8:00 a.m.
The Drawing for Opportunity to Purchase Rockpile Tickets for Yankees Series
- 8:00 a.m. Saturday April 27th, Parking Lot A opens
- 8:00-9:30 a.m. Outside Rockpile Ticket Windows, random numbered wristbands distributed
- 9:30 a.m. A random drawing will determine the order of the lines
- 10:00 a.m. Opening Day Rockpile tickets go on sale
- There will be a strict limit of six tickets per person for the entire series - those selected in the drawing can split their allotment among the three games of the series however they choose
- Yankee series Rockpile tickets will be sold only by this ticket lottery system at Coors Field on Saturday April 27th.
Please note: There will be no Rockpile tickets available for sale on the day-of-the-game. In addition, under this system, there is no advantage to being first in line for a wristband as all fans receiving a wristband will have equal opportunity to be selected from the random drawing.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.