2014 Season Tickets are on sale now. The Yankees offer a variety of ticket license plans. Each plan consists of the same great seat for all designated games and a number of other amenities.
In addition to being part of a winning tradition, Season Ticket Licensees enjoy the following benefits:
- Savings off the 2014 Season Ticket New-buyer Price
- Preferred and Discounted Season Parking Packages
- Dedicated Yankees representative
- Flexible payment plan
- Ticket Exchange Program
- Unused Ticket Credit Program
- Homestand Newsletter
- Opportunity to purchase Yankees Club Memberships
- Regular-season Individual Game Pre-on-sale
- Pre-on-sales for select non-baseball events at Yankee Stadium*
- Regular-season group sales ticket and party area discount offer
- Priority seat relocation event
- Online account management via www.yankees.com/myyankees
- Season pricing for additional individual game tickets
- Print at Home
- Ticket Forwarding
- Ticket Donation Program
- Ticket Tracking
- New York Yankees Legacy Club**
- Milestone Anniversary Program
- Birthday Card Program
- "Season Ticket Licensee of the Game" Program
- "Season Ticket Licensee of the Month" Program
- Gift Bag Request Program
*Subject to availability at the promoter's sole and absolute discretion.
**Full Season, 41-Game and 20-Game Licensees only.
Season Ticket Licensee Benefits, terms and conditions, restrictions and other Ticket information can be found online at yankees.com.
ALL SALES AND PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS ARE PERMITTED.
Please note: The Yankees reserve the right, at any time, in their sole and absolute discretion, to modify and/or revise their Season Ticket Licensee Benefits. Other restrictions may apply and Tickets and offers are subject to availability and modification (as determined by the Yankees).