Patrons may enter Citizens Bank Park with their mobile phone by presenting valid tickets in the free MLB.com At the Ballpark application for iPhone and Android phones.
With MyTickets Mobile you can:
MyTickets Mobile can be accessed directly through the free MLB.com At The Ballpark app.
When tapping on the "MyTickets" button on the ballpark page, log into the "MyTickets" portal with your MLB.com account. Choose the account, game and ticket, and then scan the valid ticket barcodes on the turnstile scanner for entry.
NOTE: For fans having multiple tickets for a game, we recommend transferring the tickets to each person in your party prior to entry into the ballpark so they have their own ticket. This will make it easier for everybody in your party to navigate the ballpark and enter the seating area.
To Link your MyTickets account to your MLB.com account email address go to the MyTickets > My Account > Link MLB Accounts tab.
If you have an existing registered MLB.com account:
If you need to create an MLB.com account, then please register your email address with the following steps:
1. How do I gain access to the game using My Phillies Tickets Mobile
2. What if no tickets are displayed in the Ticket List?
3. What if I can't load My Phillies Tickets Mobile on the At the Ballpark application?
4. What if the barcode on my device can't be scanned?
5. If I have more than one ticket for the game, do I have to present all tickets at the same time?
6. What if I lose connectivity after I've retrieved my tickets?
7. If I select tickets using My Phillies Tickets Mobile can I still print them out at a kiosk?
8. If I select tickets using My Phillies Tickets Mobile can I still have them printed at a will call window?
9. Can I login with my My Phillies Tickets account and password or with my MLB.com account and password?
10. How do I link my MLB.com account and My Phillies Tickets accounts?
11. What if I don't have a My Phillies Tickets account?
12. What if I forgot my MLB.com password?
13. What if I have more than one My Phillies Tickets account?
14. Which events and tickets will be displayed?
15. Will tickets be displayed if they have an active market offer?
16. What Methods of Delivery work with My Phillies Tickets Mobile?
17. Do tickets need to already be printed to view them in My Phillies Tickets Mobile?
18. When I retrieve a ticket using My Phillies Tickets Mobile will it invalidate existing tickets that were previously printed?
Purchase tickets anytime, anywhere on your mobile device by going to phillies.com or using the MLB.com At the Ballpark app.
To purchase tickets on your mobile device:
To order tickets using MLB.com At the Ballpark on iPhone or Android devices:
Text Phillies to 49887 now to get Phillies ticket info sent straight to your mobile phone! Text messages will be sent to your phone about upcoming featured series and special ticket offers!
Text STOP to 49887 to opt-out at any time.
For HELP, reply HELP to 49887.
Message and data rates may apply.
Expect 1-2 messages per week.
Participating Carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Google Voice, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and U.S. Cellular.