The MLB.com Ballpark app is your mobile companion when visiting Citizens Bank Park. The official MLB ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip to Citizens Bank Park and Sports Complex with mobile ticketing, mobile check-in, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
With the app, you can browse your ticket inventory, forward tickets to others, and use your mobile ticket for entry to Citizens Bank Park.
To access your ticket inventory, swipe to the Tickets tab within the app. Click on My Phillies Tickets:
Choose the game, ticket, and recipient youd like to forward the ticket to. (Recipients email and name are the required information). Once you have forwarded the ticket, your original tickets are no longer valid.
Choose your game and ticket for which you are attending. A barcode will be presented. Scan at the turnstile for entry, and if you have multiple tickets tap the arrows to show other barcodes (it is recommended to forward the tickets to your guests for ease of navigation through the ballpark).
Upgrade your seats for the game by using the Upgrade feature in the MLB.com Ballpark app. Choose from a variety of options, including premium seating, first six rows on the baseline, and more! Sign up for the text alert to find out when inventory becomes available. Phillies Season Ticket Holders get the first chance at upgrades on gameday.
Keep an eye out for an opportunity to purchase unique items and experiences at the ballpark!
To download the MLB.com Ballpark app and learn about additional features, click the "MLB.com Ballpark app" button below.
Fans can manage their tickets and enter Citizens Bank Park with ease using their mobile phone!
With MyTickets Mobile you can:
My Phillies Tickets Mobile can be accessed through the MLB.com Ballpark app, visiting phillies.com/mytickets on your mobile device, or by clicking on your tickets from your Digital Delivery confirmation email.
Simply log in with your Phillies ticket account number or MLB.com email and password. If you do not know your account information, please visit phillies.com/mytickets on your desktop to retrieve your account number or reset your password.
NOTE: For fans with multiple tickets for a game, we recommend transferring the tickets to each person in your party prior to entry into the ballpark so they have their own ticket. For info on how to transfer/receive a ticket, please visit phillies.com/myticketsguide
By linking your accounts, you will have seamless log-in to the MLB.com Ballpark app and My Phillies Tickets Mobile with your registered MLB.com email and password.
If you have an existing MLB.com account:
If you need to create an MLB.Com account, please click Register Now and follow these steps:
1. How do I gain access to the game using My Phillies Tickets Mobile
2. What if no tickets are displayed in the Ticket List?
3. What if I can't load My Phillies Tickets Mobile on the MLB.com Ballpark application?
4. What if the barcode on my device can't be scanned?
5. If I have more than one ticket for the game, do I have to present all tickets at the same time?
6. What if I lose connectivity after I've retrieved my tickets?
7. If I select tickets using My Phillies Tickets Mobile can I still print them out at a kiosk?
8. If I select tickets using My Phillies Tickets Mobile can I still have them printed at a will call window?
9. Can I login with my My Phillies Tickets account and password or with my MLB.com account and password?
10. How do I link my MLB.com account and My Phillies Tickets accounts?
11. What if I don't have a My Phillies Tickets account?
12. What if I forgot my MLB.com password?
13. What if I have more than one My Phillies Tickets account?
14. Which events and tickets will be displayed?
15. Will tickets be displayed if they have an active market offer?
16. What Methods of Delivery work with My Phillies Tickets Mobile?
17. Do tickets need to already be printed to view them in My Phillies Tickets Mobile?
18. When I retrieve a ticket using My Phillies Tickets Mobile will it invalidate existing tickets that were previously printed?
Purchase tickets anytime, anywhere on your mobile device by going to phillies.com or using the MLB.com Ballpark app.
To purchase tickets on your mobile device:
To order tickets using MLB.com Ballpark on iPhone or Android devices:
Text Phillies to 49887 now to get Phillies ticket info sent straight to your mobile phone! Text messages will be sent to your phone about upcoming featured series and special ticket offers!
Text STOP to 49887 to opt-out at any time.
For HELP, reply HELP to 49887.
Message and data rates may apply.
Expect 1-2 messages per week.
Participating Carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Google Voice, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and U.S. Cellular.