Purchase tickets wirelessly, anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. padres.com mobile ticket purchase is compatible with most Internet-enabled mobile devices* and does not require any additional download.
To order tickets on your mobile device:
* Mobile ticket purchase is compatible with the following devices. Additional devices will be enabled shortly.
Text Padres to 78469 now to get Padres ticket info sent straight to your mobile phone! Text messages will be sent to your phone about upcoming featured series and special ticket offers!
Text STOP to 78469 to opt-out at any time.
For HELP, reply HELP to 78469
Message and data rates may apply.
Expect 1-2 messages per week.
Participating Carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, US Cellular, Rogers/Fido, Bell Mobility, Sasktel, MTS, Telus, and Virgin
* No registration or premium subscription fees required. Message and Data Rates May Apply, contact your carrier for details.
To have your tickets added to your Apple Passbook Application:
1. What is a Passbook Ticket?
2. How do I choose to purchase a ticket available for use with Apple Passbook?
3. How do I get into the event?
4. What if the barcode on my cell phone can't be scanned?
5. How is my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket delivered?
6. What does a Passbook Ticket look like?
7. When is the Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket delivered?
8. What if I order more than one ticket?
9. What if my phone is not compatible?
10. What do I do when I receive my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket?
11. What if I do not receive my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket?
12. What if I delete my Passbook Ticket by mistake?
13. What if I change my cell phone or it is lost or stolen?
14. What does it cost to receive a Passbook Ticket?
15. Can I forward my Passbook Ticket to a friend?
16. What happens if I forget my phone or my battery dies at the stadium?
17. What are the Terms & Conditions of the use of Tickets@Home / Passbook ticketing?
18. What do I do if I lose my Passbook Ticket?