BEFORE THE SHOW
- Plan your trip: Remember that Metro's SafeTrack plan is underway. We want attendees to be able to enjoy the entire show, so we encourage you to consider alternate travel options.
- Gates and show times: Gates open at 6:00 p.m. The show starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Will Call: Will Call is located at the Center Field Box Office and will open at 11:00 a.m. Those picking up tickets will be required to present both a picture ID showing designated will call name and the credit card used for purchase. No 3rd party will call will be accepted for this event.
- Check the weather and dress appropriately: Flat shoes are recommended. The field cover can be uneven to walk on with heels or flip flops. Bring a poncho or other rain gear. Small purse umbrellas will be allowed inside the ballpark.
GETTING TO THE PARK
- Parking: There are still a few parking spaces available in Nationals-managed parking lots. Click here to buy. Additional overflow parking is available in privately-managed lots surrounding Nationals Park in the Navy Yard neighborhood. Nationals-managed parking lots will open at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 30. Please click here for driving directions.
- Metro: Take the Green Line to Navy Yard-Ballpark, and Nationals Park is a half a block away. The Orange, Blue, or Silver Line stop at Capitol South station, a 15 minute walk from the ballpark. Remember that Metro's SafeTrack plan is underway. You may need to allow extra travel time to and from the ballpark for the show. Metro is encouraging those customers to consider alternate travel options. Those attending the show are encouraged to visit Metro's website for up-to-date information. The last train to Greenbelt that connects to the Red Line leaves the Navy Yard station at 11:20 p.m., the last train to Greenbelt (no Red Line connections) leaves at 11:39 pm., and the last train to Branch Avenue leaves Navy Yard station at 12:17 a.m.
- Drop off: Consider using a ride-sharing service to get to the Park. The best drop off location is at the corner of 1st Street and Potomac Avenue, SE. Half Street between M and N Streets, and N Street between First Street and South Capitol Street will be closed for pedestrian traffic beginning at 4:00 p.m. Please do not drop off or pick up anyone on South Capitol Street. This is a busy highway, and stopping on this road is dangerous for you and your passengers.
- Gate entry: There are six major gates at Nationals Park. Avoid long lines at the Center Field Gate entrance by using the other gates.
DURING THE SHOW
- Report problems immediately: If you need assistance please contact a Nationals Park team member or use the Guest Text Messaging system (69050).
- Keep aisles clear: For your safety and those around you, we ask that you keep the aisles clear.
- Do not stand on seats: Standing on seats is very dangerous and is not permitted.
- Banners and signs: Cannot exceed 36" x 24". Cannot include inappropriate content. No handles or poles can be attached. Battery powered lights are permitted.
- Concert lights: Please be aware that this show includes moving and blinking lights: strobes, lasers, motion lighting, and pyrotechnics will be used throughout the show. Enter at your own risk.
BILLY JOEL SEATING CHART